Welcome to my blog. You will find here some news and texts that come side by side to my artistic activities as choreographer, dancer and performer.

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Tuesday at D.ID













A: You and me are two unrelated concepts – what will happen if we confront them? What if we stretch the form of the world at this very moment? I am the potentiality of your new reality, of your next move. Look inside your own body... Get a grip of yourself and of the other arm, foot, tongue, neck. Is it my hand?… not any more… well yes, actually it is still mine. My hands in your hands are my hands…

R: I’d like to become you. I feel your weight, your temperature, your breathe… I can sense where my hand in your hand will move now… you speak and I observe your mouth and your eyes looking for some missing word somewhere in the air… I try to speak like you… I look for missing word in the air… I observe myself trying to speak like you… can I break the border between you and me… What is actually this border? Maybe if we change the context of our reality I can become easily you? Or I just simply will be you?

A: Could I borrow you for a moment?



...

No comments:

Post a Comment